Friday, October 22, 2010

Pumpkin Beer

Never have I posted on any kind of alcoholic beverage, but last night I indulged in a beautiful blend of caramel pumpkin malt infused with spices of the fall- Shipyard Pumpkinhead Beer. I don't even like beer. In fact, I am a little bit allergic to it. It was that good.

http://www.beerinfo.com/index.php/pages/bestpumpkinbeers.html

Fall is here along with all of its scents of Cinnamon and nutmeg. Even walking past the bushels of cinnamon pine-cones and gourds of pumpkins in the Publix, I get excited for fall! The weather is starting to change slowly and the leaves begin to droop from the trees here.When you walk outside during the fall, remember to take in the beauty of fall, the changing of the colors and the aromatic flavors highlighted this season. Pumpkin and squash scones, pies, rice mixes and creative recipes are an amazing creative outlet to enjoy the beauty of fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blog