Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day to Day

Today class was really interesting. Though, I was partially distracted by skyping with someone while I was in class. Oops. It was worth it. Anyways, learned a lot today- we had a huge review session and I’m learning so many new words. I came back after walking around the Kibbutz with Ali and the water to our building was shut off. Great. There were Arab workers working on the buildings next door and of course everyone was thinking we should go talk to them to fix the problem. So I volunteered my Arabic skills, in an attempt to practice some more Arabic- since I have been completely deprived. We solved the problem- yay! I communicated that our building needed water so they turned it back on AND I really really have been craving Kunefa (an Arabic dessert) here and its not good here. These guys are bringing me some tomorrow- thank God! I have been craving it ever since I left Egypt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blog