Friday, March 26, 2010

Dear Readers,

First of all, thank you for continuing with me on my journey thus far. It ain't over till its over [and I have a surprise that I will be revealing to you soon!!!] I would like to pose a challenge to you, my lovely readers. I have received so many emails about how my travels are making you all excited about the world and the endless possibilities that await you.

My challenge is this: this year, just once, do something completely and totally out of your comfort zone. (Switching ice cream flavors or parking spaces does not count!) Go outside yourself, engage with someone you never would have, plan a trip you've always wanted to take, ask someone what they really think about you, go skydiving. Whatever it is, do it for you- something you would have never dared to do. I challenge YOU, because sometimes when we live in our own worlds, we forget that there is something beyond it. I am reminding you that your life is what you make it. Now go, do something that will inspire you in ways you have yet to comprehend.

(and let me know how it goes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blog