Tuesday, March 9, 2010

To Do in life/ في حياتي / בחיי

I plopped onto my bed the other day and decided to make a to do list. Not a to do today or tomorrow or even this year, but more or less a to do list for my life. However, I refuse to call it a bucket list. It is my list :) (Side note: additions occur on a weekly-ish basis. These are some of my favorites)
1. Go Spelunking
2. Get my Scuba Liscense
3. Discover my faith
4. Live and Work in another country
5. Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro
6. Visit Every Continent
7. Become conversational in 10 Languages (Hebrew, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Turkish, Farsi, French, Afrikaans, Swahili, Chinese)
8. Fall in love (though obviously not planned)
9. Milk a cow
10. Model for an art class
11. Go Fishing
12. Attend a Bikram Yoga Retreat
13. Ride in a hot air balloon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blog