Monday, July 5, 2010

Food Poisoning

Dear World, I have been a bad blogger. Sorry for the lack of updates. Well I had an amazing will be sure to fill you all in, in detail probably tomorrow. I will tell you this much- after an eventful night in Marina (North Coast of Egypt) around 6am some friends and I decided to indulge in Nutella. No particular reason except for that Nutella is particularly delicious. Who doesn't love a little Nutella in their life? So afterward we sleep and I wake up not feeling too hot. Turns out that darn Nutella gave us all food poisoning. I am 99% positive it was from the Nutella. I woke up and immediately got sick. It lasted way too long and was basically death. I had to get a shot in 'a muscle' to stop up-chucking. It lasted a while, the death, that is. I only passed out twice and now I'm on two different kinds of antibiotics. I have been out of commission for a while and am still not able to eat food but am doing much better! El hamdullah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blog